Favourite genre of music: pretty much anything
Favourite photographer: STEPHANIE or AVA haha
Favourite cartoon character: Snoopy
Devious Journal EntryI've been tagged by :iconbobbittthehobbit:Devious Journal Entry by x-XTaraX-x
So, basically I state ten (count 'em TEN) things about myself, and then tag ten people.
Here it goes...
1. The only time i have ever been out of Minnesota was for hockey tourneys (for my brother), church mission trip, and a vacation with my friend and her mom.
2. I am currently making a pizza in the oven, which i am going to put in the oven now and in 14 minutes i will have a cheese pizza to eat
3. I was movie deprived when i was a child. seriously. name any children movie that "everyone has seen" and i'll bet i haven't. (i just saw the wizard of ex for the first time last year. (because of history)
4. I was once almost killed (slight exaggeration) by the light blue Gatorade in genetic engineering doing a lab. and once again in Chemistry while burning magnesium, bad experience with the cardboard.
5. I have seen every pro Minnesota sport team live (that i am aware of)
6. It is really hard to get on my bad side, but o
Seymour and the Platypus"I WILL NEVER REALLY LEAVE" said the unicorn.Seymour and the Platypus by x-XTaraX-x
"YOU WILL IF I MAKE YOU!" shrieked the platypus as he lunged at the unicorn. The match was fairly even between Seymour the Unicorn and Platy the Platypus. They are best friends and worst enemies. One day their fight got extremely heated. It caused the winds to howl wildly. The people of the small quiet town of Delano couldn't take it anymore. The people usually didn't care about the unicorns and the platypuses' existence in their little town, but this fight was bad.
Platy and Seymour were rampaging through the city and destroying everything in their paths. Seymour would try to step on Platy, but with Platy being so small and agile, he would get out of the way and Seymour would end up kicking over a flower pot making the loudest crash. There were a lot of crashes and clangs when they fought. Occasionally a window would shatter into a million pieces. The sound would pierce through the air. And frighten those around them.
Their fight raged on
FINALSOne final down. 3 to go. There is only one of the 4 that i actually have to worry about studying for. haha.FINALS by x-XTaraX-x
I am now 100% done with spanish 2 and will soon be done with Digital Photography.
I get out at 12 today That should be fun.
Yeah this is just a random journal because i am bored.
OH in other news the Varsity finally won there first confrence game. 3rd over all. We have played like 15 games. and we are almost half done with the season! D: This has been a fun season and i will be sad when it is done.
Well that is about all for now.